Thursday, November 5, 2015

Where Did the Last 6 Months Go?! | Chilliwack & Mission Baby Photographer

Wow... I honestly can't believe that I am blogging this muffin's 6 Month Baby Session already - it seems like only 5 minutes ago that I was photographing her gorgeous mama for her Maternity Session!! I have a favourite quote for times like now - “A photograph is the pause button on life.” (Ty Holland). It is so true... and makes me so grateful for each of my own children's photos, and the ability to be able to relive those special moments. 
This little lady was such a good little lass to shoot, staying exactly where we put her every time. She made me (and Mom and Gramma!) work for those occasional, coy, little smiles though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)