Wednesday, November 4, 2015

6 Months and Already On the Move! | Vancouver & Chilliwack Baby Photographer

I was really happy to see this little lady again recently, when she visited for her 6-month Session. She was SUCH an adorable newborn, I was excited to see how she had grown... and to see how her little personality was developing.
Well, I wasn't disappointed! Still ridiculously cute, but extremely keen to get moving on those little legs already. Normally, a 6-month-old will just happily sit there for me, but not this one! I had very few seconds to get each shot before she went off exploring again. Mom & Dad are going to have fun with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)