Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Cute and VERY Cuddly! | Abbotsford Newborn Photographer

I had the pleasure of meeting this brand new little man, last week... who was not only very cute, but also happened to bring with him a set of very photogenic parents - double win for me!

He was slightly older than most newborns that come to see me, due to a brief NICU stay. This meant he wasn't quite as "squishy" any more, and was now wanting to stay awake for longer. He was also a bigger fan than most at being held and cuddled. I never mind though. Slightly different photos are far better than no photos at all! It is just more of a challenge for me as a newborn photographer... and means more snuggles for this baby-loving mama of 2! 

Well, perseverance and some modified posing won the day... and we ended up with another great gallery of images... even if I do say so myself! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)