Thursday, November 5, 2015

Waiting For Baby #2! | Chilliwack Maternity Photographer

I'm not sure if anyone else has found this, but my 2nd pregnancy seemed to go so much faster than my 1st. And that certainly seemed the case for this gorgeous lass,who happens to be my "bestie".
We usually do maternity photos between 32 and 36 weeks, but in this case, a busy family & work life had simply just got in the way. With the due date rocketing towards her and worried that the only photos of pregnancy #2 would be bathroom selfies, this momma-to-be asked me to squeeze her in for "just 1 or 2 photos". Of course, she knows me better than that... 1 or 2 photos?! I don't think so.... Cinderella, you shall have a full gallery!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)