Thursday, November 5, 2015

Handsome Little Dude #2! | Chilliwack Newborn Baby Photographer

When this tiny little man was booked in for his newborn photo session, I prepared for a lot of mess. You see, his big brother still holds the studio record for the most destructive bum, and giving me the biggest ever pile to clean-up afterwards. (All part of the job, of course!)  However, it seems that these boys aren't too competitive yet, and I was pleasantly surprised with only one blanket falling victim! 
Mom and I were both surprised, though, at how much he wanted to check out what was happening - he is normally a big sleeper that often has to woken for feeds. I guess I must be more interesting than I thought! Well, after an extra tummy top-up and some gentle rocking, he was out and became the perfect little model. Welcome to the world, little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)