Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Stunning at Sunset | Chilliwack Maternity Photographer

I love summer. I love the sun... the extra time with my kids... the fresh veggies and fruit from our garden... but most of all, I love the evenings. With the beautiful weather, and warm evenings, it gives me the chance to take advantage of something that we photographers call "golden hour". That is that final hour of daylight, when the sun is low and bathes everything in a gorgeous soft, yellow, dreamy light. Couple that beautiful light with my latest maternity clients and you have the instant recipe for an evening of gorgeous images.
In fact, this particular evening happened to follow some (much-needed) rain, so we actually got a great mix of light options, as the summer sun kept ducking in and out from behind a few left-over clouds. On top of the great weather, this couple was a total joy to work with - fun, great to direct,  and pretty darn good looking! I am really looking forward to meeting this baby in a month - with this genetic material, I predict a real cutey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)