Saturday, January 7, 2012

Time to drool and dream...

Yesterday was an exciting day for us Nikon fans - Nikon finally silenced the rumour mill with it's announcement of the fabulous D4. What would I give to get my sticky little paws on that fabulous piece of technological gorgeousness?! I have never wanted to know the identity of 6 lucky numbers more!
I have read the specs, seen the photos, read the reviews and read Joe McNally's Blog on his testing experiences, and am now comtemplating how much you can get for a kidney on the black market, these days! (I only need 1, right?!)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)