Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Instagram

Well... my January has been a wee tad busier than anticipated, and whilst I had every happy intention of releasing my camera from it's Lowepro cocoon on a regular basis, life has just found a way of keeping it in there!

Of course, I can't possibly leave my life completely unrecorded (that would just not be me), so I have had to fall back on my trusty, pocket-sized sidekick - the iPhone! Now, I know the quality isn't quite spectacular, but I have discovered a way to satisfy my creative urges enough, and that is with the Instagram app - a snazzy little app that adds a little "je ne sais crois" to your "snaps". And the double bonus? It's a free app, of course. Gotta love free! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)