Friday, January 20, 2012

Cabin Fever

Our weather has been crazy, this week, and after 4 school "Snow Days", we are suffering from a teensy bit of Cabin Fever. This has been intensified by the frustrating fact that this weather has generated conditions for some fantastically-stunning photography, but I can't go out there and get any!!!!

Many local photographers are almost giddy with the opportunities out there, but as a responsible Mother, I am unable to justify dragging my gorgeous wee girls out in -25 degree windchill for the sake of my art. (Not to mention the lack of 4x4 transport to get us to the best spots! No, wait... the 4x4 would be needed to just get beyond our driveway!) Oh well... I'm sure I will have plenty of opportunities when they are old... patience, grasshopper... my time will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)