Friday, January 6, 2012

First Post! How exciting. :-)

Greetings & Salutations! Welcome to my new Photography Blog.

"What's this all about then?", you may be asking... well, it is really a wee self-indulgence, fueled by a passion to share my sessions, achievements, lessons, inspirations, thoughts, news and so much more!

I have been surgically-attached to a camera for a few years now, but rarely would I admit to the love of my craft among my peers. Why? Well, the world of Photography can be quite a scary one - filled with scrutiny, stereotyping and for-want-of-a-better-word snobbery. It is the lessons and experiences of 2011 that have encouraged me to finally step forward with confidence and admit "I AM a Photographer!". Obviously to many old-school pros, I still have a long way to go... but then, anyone who says they know everything in this field are either lying or delusional - the best still have much to learn themselves.

“ Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. – Imogen Cunningham

So... enough waffling and explanation... on with the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)