Friday, December 18, 2015

Welcoming A Bonny Little Lass | Langley Newborn Baby Photographer

One thing I love about my job as a Newborn Photographer, is getting to know some wonderful couples as they begin this an exciting new chapter in their lives. I love hearing their stories from their varied walks of life... and these new parents were no exception! Mom is an experienced back-packing adventurer, and met Dad while on her amazing travels.  With such great jet-setting parents, I have no doubt that this little girl will enjoy seeing many wonderful sights around the world when she is a little older.
Although this little muffin was less than 2 weeks old, when I met her for her newborn portrait session, she was already filling out well and developing some gorgeous "rolls"! Add to that a beautiful thick head of hair, and I could've cuddled her for hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)