Friday, December 18, 2015

My Family's New Favourite Person | Chilliwack Family Photographer

November has been a crazy-busy month for me... in fact, it has probably been my busiest month since I started my business! Of course, this is fantastic.. and I can't thank my wonderful clients enough... but it has brought a few challenges balancing work and home life. Well, without the lovely lady in these family photos, we may have starved!
OK... maybe "starved" is a little exaggeration, but I can say that she has seriously saved my sanity, this month. Angela is the brains & talent behind "Thyme to Enjoy", and she offers various chef services including private function catering, cooking lessons, kids' cooking parties and fill-your-freezer days. It was the freezer-filling service that came to my rescue - and it not only saved me a stack of effort and stress on busy working days, but her meals were also insanely delicious! (So much so, that my oldest daughter said she wanted to kidnap her and make her cook all of our meals forever... her words, not mine!)
Anyway, enough food talk (before the drooling clogs my keyboard) and onto her family photos! We braved a very chilly November morning to capture some lasting memories with an outdoor family portrait session... followed by a very quick dive into the studio for a couple of business headshots (featuring her very cool, signature, pink chef coat!) and a wee school photo re-shoot. It was a rather productive morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)