Friday, December 18, 2015

Counting Down to a Very Special New Year | Fraser Valley Maternity Photographer

I met this lovely couple at the recent Baby & Tot Show, and whilst my simple, clean style of newborn photography was not completely what they were looking for (knowing your style preference before booking your Newborn Photographer is something I strongly encourage, since you need to love your images for decades to come), they were still very enthusiastic to visit my studio for their Maternity Session.
I am so glad that they did, because they were an absolute joy to work with - fun, kind, very responsive to direction and pretty darn good-looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)