Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year! | Chilliwack & Fraser Valley Newborn & Commercial Photographer

“Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” - Brad Paisley
Going through my images for 2015, to make this collage, it has reminded me of what an amazing year it has been. I have met some fantastic new families (with the cutest children), caught up with some fantastic previous clients... and had a lot of fun and crazy new experiences with my fantastic commercial clients. As an artist, I had fun stretching my skills and finally ticked some shots off my to-do list. As a business owner, I have had a busy year - my busiest to date - with most of the last 6 months being fully booked well in advance! (In fact, I was fully booked into January 2016 halfway through just October!)
So, I would just like to thank all of my clients, family and friends for a wonderful year and wish you all the best for an equally wonderful 2016! I am excited to see what it will bring. 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)