Friday, December 4, 2015

An Impressive Head of Hair! | Surrey Newborn Baby Photographer

I really do have the best job as a newborn photographer. I meet wonderful new families from all over the BC Lower Mainland, cuddle the most adorable brand-new little people and have the honour of creating beautiful pieces of photographic art that will take my clients back in time to their favourite memories.
This newborn session was no different. I so enjoyed meeting this 10-day-old sweetheart and his lovely family. Not only did this little man have a very impressive head of hair, but he was also a very relaxed and good baby to shoot.  With 3 boys, I see years of fun and happy memories ahead for this lovely family, and I loved capturing their start for them to enjoy and look back on.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)