Friday, May 29, 2015

They Grow So Fast! | Chilliwack Baby Photographer

I really love shooting 6-month baby photo sessions (these babies are cute and smiley but not going too far yet!)... but I love them even more when I have also met the little ones as newborns. I love to see how much they have grown and see how their little personalities have begun to develop.

This little lady is one of those babies... and wow, does she ever have a great personality developing! (Plus, she is REALLY cute... with the coolest, naturally-styled, hairdo!) She has some pretty active parents, so I figured she may be an early mover, but I was not ready for how well she had already started crawling. (Oh yes, and apparently she is definitely working on the muscles and balance to be an early walker too!) I expect to see her on her first 5k run by this time next year!

Here are some highlights from her session...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)