Monday, May 4, 2015

Having Fun at the Healthy Family Expo! | Vancouver & Chilliwack Event Photographer

Wow... you can tell it's a busy month when I haven't had time to blog for a while... oops! I guess I had better get sharing some of my travels pronto then...

Well, yes, it has been a busy month, and one of the highlights was when I was asked to shoot the Healthy Family Expo, at the Vancouver Convention Centre. Being a family-oriented "gig", it meant that my hubby and girls could actually tag along for once. The girls LOVED it! There were so many fantastic activities to do, as well as some delicious sampling, and great entertainment from the likes of Bobs and Lolo, it made the long day fly by. (AND, I should mention that Bobs & Lola are, by far, the nicest entertainers I have ever met... and that includes all the folks I met during my years of working in UK Radio!)

Here is just a tiny taster of the day...

Oh yes... and the prize for the best photobomb of the day, had to go to the fella from the Naked Coconuts booth...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)