Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Little 7-Day-Old Cuddle-Bug | Chilliwack Newborn Baby Photographer

I had the great pleasure of meeting this little lady, and her family, about a week ago. She was extremely cute, and already developing quite a personality! She gave me a bit of a run for my money, since she much preferred to be cuddled than photographed... I really didn't mind too much though, since I love baby cuddles! It also gave me chance to have a good chat with Mom & Dad too, who are absolutely lovely.

Well, modelling may not be her favourite pastime, but my ninja soothing skills eventually won and here is a little taster of her session...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)