Saturday, January 10, 2015

Ending 2014 With More Cuteness! | Chilliwack Newborn Baby Photographer

December 2014 was insanely busy for me, and whilst many got to take a week off between Christmas & New Year, my camera was as busy as ever! (I'm not complaining though.. it meant I wasn't stuffing my face with seasonal naughty treats and listening to my kids fighting over whoever was cheating at their new Hungry Hippos game!)

It was in that week, that my studio welcomed this brand new family, as my last Newborn Session of 2014. I have to say that this new Momma looked amazing (you would never know she had just had a baby!), and her little man was just a delight to shoot.

newborn baby on brown blanket
newborn baby on brown blanket
close-up of newborn hand clasping mother's finger
newborn baby in white basket
newborn baby in brown basket
newborn baby on white blanket
newborn baby on white blanket
mother holding newborn baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)