Thursday, January 15, 2015

First Baby of 2015 | Chilliwack Newborn Baby Photographer

This little guy became my first studio visitor of 2015... and he was a joy to photograph - so cute and so well behaved!

Because I have limited Newborn spots available each month (to cater for the craziness of unknown arrival dates and diary juggling!), parents usually contact me to book during the last few months of pregnancy. However, with the chaos of Christmas approaching etc, his session ended up being quite a last minute booking. I am SO glad I was able to squeeze him, as I honestly couldn't have asked for a lovelier family to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)