Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Thanks For A Busy Year!! | Chilliwack Newborn Baby & Commercial Photographer

Phew! This has been a crazy busy Fall/Winter... and it hasn't slowed down for the Christmas Season with 2 Newborn Sessions, a Business Headshot Session AND a long Commercial Session to shoot in just this week alone! My January is already mostly full and with enquiries coming in all the way to March, I am excited to see what 2015 brings...

Well, in case my schedule keeps me from hitting the blog before New Year, I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you a happy & healthy 2015, and to say a BIG thank you to everyone who has helped or supported my business in 2014. I love what I do and the people I have the pleasure to work with in this business - who thought grafting to pay the bills and put food on my family's table could be so rewarding in so many other ways?!

Thank you and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)