Monday, January 13, 2014

Top 10 of 2013

It's that time of the year again... time for some reflection and to pick my top 10 shots of the previous 12 months.

Picking this year was tough... REALLY tough... mostly for 2 reasons:
1. You are your own worst critic, and if you are constantly improving, you find it hard not to over-critique previous work
2. Some shots had a story to them that made them special, even if they weren't as technically good as others.

Well, after much deliberation, and some peer consultation (yeh... I cheated a little and asked a few friends!), here are (in no particular order) my top 10 of 2013... enjoy!

I love this shot because I had tried to lure a hummingbird to my garden for 2 years, with no success.
This success was a result of a Moose Peterson tutorial on Kelby Training, and a new hummingbird feeder!
Picking this particular one, from a group of this session's shots, was tough - I loved a few of them!
Captured just off the beach at Porteau Cove, I stalked this guy for about 30 minutes,
gradually (& very patiently) getting closer...
My favourite shot from the 2013 Wedding Season. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)