Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!! | Chilliwack Newborn, Family & Commercial Photographer

montage of beautiful images taken by Belisama Photography | Chilliwack Newborn Photographer
2013 was a big year of growth for me and my business... and none of this growth could have been possible without some very fabulous people... 

Special thanks should go to my fantastic Husband, Mother and Parents-in-Law for the endless hours of building, sewing, knitting and so much more, to help make the magic happen. 

Thank you Jillian & Lori, for your marvellous mentoring, words of wisdom and support. 

Thank you to all of my fabulous friends & supporters for your endless encouragement, cheerleading and helping to spread my business name much farther than I could on my own. 

And last, but by no means least, a big thank you to all of my clients - you have all truly been an absolute pleasure to work with and it was an honour to capture your special memories for you. 

Wishing you all the best health and happiness in 2014! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)