Sunday, February 19, 2012

Project 12

OK... it's official... I suck. Alright, maybe I should clarify what I am sucking at before jokes fly a-plenty! This year (so far), I have sucked at following my Project 52. So, with my head held in shame, I have decided to demote myself to the simpler and less-pressured Project 12.

Yes, I am already 1 month behind on a Project 12 too, but being 1 image behind feels a little nicer than being a whopping 8 images behind, so I'll take it. :-) Once again, I am looking to MCP for subject ideas. January was "Resolution", and February is "Love" (or "Leap" for the heartless anti-Valentine cynics... just kidding... about the cynics... not the alternate subject.). Let's see how this one goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)