Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I've been published!

Very VERY excited - I have just had 3 of my photos published in a magazine! Yay me! I am now an "Internationally Published Photographer"! (Did I mention I was excited?!) The photos, all taken on the beaches of West Vancouver, are featured in the latest edition of 72 & Rising - a fantastic aquatic-based magazine which covers all things water-related...

My images (right), as featured in 72 & Rising!
The magazine aims to bridge the gap between the marine science community and us regular land-lubbers. It pretty much covers every aspect of water-related life that you could be interested in -  conservation, science, art, photography, water activities, travel, adventure and even cooking(!) - but does it whilst secretly educating you. Since we are so reliant on (yet so abusive to) our planet's unique covering of H20, I see absolutely nothing wrong with that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)