Monday, October 6, 2014

Family Season is Open! | Chilliwack Family Photographer

With the Fall, comes the busiest season for Family Photographers. It's that time of the year when families are back in a regular routine, and want a nice portrait for their Christmas cards - one that is taken amongst the beautiful Fall colours and before the weather gets bad.

Now, I'm not sure if anyone else does this, but when I think of "Family Season", it always reminds of that old Looney Toons cartoon where Bugs & Daffy fight over whether its Duck Season or Rabbit Season! Ahhh... the memories... oh... no-one else? Just me, then?

OK... moving on...


Well, my Fall has also started filling up with family sessions. including this lovely bunch. These boys are the same ages as my girls - and I can't believe how big they are getting now. I remember when they were both iddy biddy babies!! Sigh... I guess this is another reminder of how you need to treasure and record these moments before they fly by...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)