Friday, October 24, 2014

Flashback to A Busy Summer | Abbotsford Commercial Photographer

It has been a crazy, busy couple of months, so with my first weekend off for a long time approaching, I thought I'd take this time to catch up on the blog a bit... and share a few of my other recent adventures...

My Summers are usually dominated by family time, with the kids being home from school for a couple of months (the pros of self-employment, of course!). However, this Summer's schedule was also spiced up a bit by a commission to shoot a number of Summer camps. As a parent, I do enjoy these jobs, since they offer me inspiration for some great things to do with my own kids!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)