Monday, November 3, 2014

A little Summer Family Flashback... | Chilliwack Family Photographer

Wow, things have been busy for the past few months, but I am FINALLY finding a small gap in my schedule, this morning, to sort out a few of our own personal photos from the Summer & Fall.

Being so busy as a Business Owner and Mom, it is very easy to let the important moments whoosh by and then disappear in the dark depths of my hard drive. I really need to make more effort to actually do something with these photos more often!! (Practice what I preach, right?!) I'm sensing an early New Years Resolution coming on...

Anyway, here are a few shots I am enjoying, this morning, from one of our Summer evening attempts at kite flying...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)