Monday, August 4, 2014

My favourite month is approaching!! | Chilliwack Newborn Baby Photographer

I am a September baby... so I love September! I love the return to routine as the kids go back to school, I love the just-right temperature and I love love love the evening sunsets and the fabulous lighting they can produce for portrait sessions!

Well, to celebrate my birth month approaching, I am giving a special gift to all the brand new little people who are going to share this birth month with me... please feel free to share this info with anyone you know expecting in September. :-) (But hurry... because of the unpredictable nature of baby arrivals, I can only reserve a limited number of Newborn sessions in a month, to accommodate this date juggling.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)