Friday, September 20, 2013

A little taste of my morning with a future heartbreaker... | Chilliwack Newborn Baby Photographer

So, after a run of several girls, I finally got chance to snuggle a boy again.... plus I also finally got to road test some seriously cute boy props that I hadn't used yet. Ya know...I have found that the minute you get a really cute new prop that only works on one gender, you can guarantee that you will get a marathon of the other gender. Why is that?!

Anyway... enough of my bizarre rants...onto some images of this gorgeous little man...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)