Saturday, April 6, 2013

New Addition to the Studio - My Studio Baby Poser! | Fraser Valley Newborn Photographer

Up til recently, I had been "making do" with an over-stuffed standard bean bag for my newborn posing. (BOOOO!!!) The bag was a real pain-in-the-you-know-what to get solid and table-flat, for maximum safety and posing possibilities. Even though I had it overfilled, I still had to fiddle around making the bag into some kind of flat mushroom-top shape and stack cushions in the "hole" underneath to get the desired firmness and shape - SUCH a pain... especially if my kids "compromised" this finickity shape with an oh-so-tempting after-school dive or body-slam!

Well, I recently became the proud parent to a bonny, bouncing, brand, new posing bag from Studio Baby... and I LOVE it! It is simple, well made, far safer and does the job great. Nuff said really... but in case you need more, here are my top 5 reasons why I love it so much:

1. It wipes clean!

2. It was well-priced (Trust me...I shopped around!).

3. They have many different sizes for different purposes and different budgets. (I picked the "Traveller" size, for both budget & practicality reasons).

4. They are Canadian - so better shipping costs & less hassle for those of us on this side of the border.

5. It has a really handy strap for carrying or moving it around.

It also seems to have some kind of magic powers that prevents my kids diving on it... either that or it was the "discussion" we had after it arrived, followed by the death stares whenever they so much as breath near it! (Too harsh??!)


They also make a number of handy posing positioners, including the new "Butterfly" positioner which, coincidentally, is the prize in a contest they are running right now. I am popping some of those babies on my new and updated wish list. (I can almost hear my husband groaning as I type!) You can find more info at www.studiobabys.com.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome - thanks for the tip, I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. If you don't see your message right away, don't worry - it is just awaiting moderation. In the meantime, thanks for taking the time to comment. :-)